Monday, November 24, 2008

it's RUFUS, spread it around like wildfire

And I would just like to say that the burning sensation is completely natural.
we are verrrry artistic.

speed got intense.

Yesterday, em and I made cookies, played speed, and watched Never Been Kissed{the greatest movie ever}. We pretty much know every word and we were laughing hysterically the whole time. I can't even explain how amazing it is to live a hop, skip, and a jump away from em. She is such a good older sister...she even let me eat her leftover chicken chili{which btw was insanly delicious}. Oh, and em brought up the time that I offered to take that sling off the old lady in the nursing home when we went to visit Ruth....and em laughed until she cried. I was just trying to help. I had no intentions of harming the elderly woman.... just thought I'd set the record straight on that one.

1 comment:

Emily said...

thank you for posting the greatest picture from yesterday. i could have sworn there were better pictures than that!