Saturday, December 13, 2008

two of my most favorite things





my two favorite things about living in Utah are:
1. Temple Square
2. Cafe Rio
Last night, I went with some friends from work and their branch to see the lights at Temple Square. On the way up there, we all met at Cafe Rio and their Bishop bought us dinner. It was delish. The lights at Temple Square were soooo incredibly beautiful and I felt a surge of peace and comfort come over me that helped calm my troubled lil heart. There's nothing like being with great friends who make you laugh till it hurts at the temple. It was a stellar night and i'm so grateful I was able to experience the beauty of it all. I really do love that place.

1 comment:

Michael and Georgia said...

so glad your heart and spirit are still intact. the 1st time I saw the Temple square Christmas lights was when Michael and I got married.Beautiful memories....