Monday, May 25, 2009

it's been a slammin summer so far....

-work is alright...it's money, ya know.
-brynn and i have been rockin backpacks as purses. try it. you'll feel like a new person.
-my birthday is 2 days away.
-i have some summer crushes
-i've been keeping up with the kardashians all season long and the finale is tonight. can't wait.
-did i mention my birthday is in 2 days? i'm like really excited about it. 20 is big ya?
-i'm also dying my hair this week. stay tuned for pics.

k, so this has been a thrilling post ya?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

ok... after all the work i did and now your dying it?? I love that you say ya... it reminds me of when we lived together. I miss those days. I miss you. I hope you have a wonderful birthday... I wish I could tell you that turning 20 is life changing, but it just isn't. maybe it will bring you better luck then it brought me. I love you.

Kaylea said...

homegirl, if i could have you as my personal stylist all summer long, i'd totally stay blonde. it's been real.