Thursday, June 18, 2009

thurday.

thursday has always been my favorite day of the week. i don't know why i picked it, but i think it's because the weekend gets so much attention and i felt bad for thursday. i also used to wear socks that were burried at the bottom of my drawer because i felt bad that they never got any attention from my feet. my mom tried to explain that socks don't have feelings, but i was set in my ways.

anyways, thursdays rock because institute in on thursdays, so brynn and i make it our date night. tonight we hit up insty, returned brynn's i-trip to target, ate dinner with audrey at cfa, and then watched a lil girls softball game at the fields by our house. we didnt even know any of the girls that were playing, but it was a hoot to watch them. the team we were cheering for won....im pretty sure it was because brynn and i were there. just sayin. good times.

No comments: