Friday, January 29, 2010

it's the freakin weekend.

thanks a heap r. kelly for that catchy lil ditty. i'll prob have ignition in my head for the next week. awesome. well, lately i've been keeping a gratitude journal {because i'm not good about writing in a regular journal, and when i do it's super lame or incredibly horrifying} and it's been a humbling experience. each night before i go to bed i think about the things i'm grateful for and belileve me, i have so so so much to be grateful for in my life. with everything that's going on in haiti, i just feel so blessed to have a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, my incredible family, and my faith still in tact. i just want to go to haiti and give everyone a hug and kiss. if i could, i would take everyone home with me. i'm so grateful for the service that people have provided and i'm grateful for tithes and offerings which help contribute to the relief. i have so much to be grateful for. we all have so much to be grateful for. life is good.

2 comments:

judy said...

This one I love we all need to take a look at the things we have soso blessed with and be very grateful. The people in Haiti are without so much and we have so much so the gratitude journal is a wonderful thing. I am grateful for you and the example you are for me.love yu Judy

Kaylea said...

judy, i love you so much.