Wednesday, December 1, 2010

productive.


i've been pretty sick these past few days which has turned out to be a quite the blessing. i've online shopped for christmas presents...and maybe a sick present for myself. back in the day my mom would get us kids a "sick toy" when we were ill so i figured i'd keep the tradition going and buy my own. jcrew grey v-neck? don't mind if i do.

i've also been able to get all of my college transcripts sent to my new school. these is no easy feat when you've been to 232456 colleges, but i'm super excited to finish my associate degree soon. community college hollaaa.

i also had ample time to finish addressing wedding invitations and getting those mailed out. 3 stamps for one little square invitation? nonsense, really.

and today, i finished making my ornament wreath and decorating our christmas tree.

oh, and somehow i found time to see the obgyn and my reg doctor. can you believe they wouldn't let me see the pediatrician? i told them my height and they still wouldn't have it. being 21 has it's down falls.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You are so cute and funny! And I LOVE that wreath!

Michael and Georgia said...

wow what a cute wreath.

Shawna Baker said...

sGetting a lot done, girl!! We better be getting one of those announcements! Feel better : )