Friday, January 21, 2011

wedding day.

january 15th will always be so special to me. our wedding day was a dream from start to finish and the reception was such a party. my family worked so hard to get it all decorated and it was perfect. i get emotional when i think about my grandma making the flower arrangements, my dad and ryan hanging bunting, em and brynn helping me stay calm, and my mom doing everything else. best mom ever. and my goodness she throws a fun party. the suby lookin all presh.
our out of control dessert spread. everything was sooo tasty.
my besties at the reception.


walking out of the temple as the truebloods!

i got my hair done in the morning and i love love loved it.


i loved everything about our wedding day and i'm so grateful that josh and i are together forever.

No comments: