Tuesday, April 5, 2011

simple meals.

i love breakfast. and lunch. and dinner. i'm working on cooking more for our little family, and it's been exciting finding yummy recipes to make. my sweet sis, emily, definitely inspires me to cook more. i'm keeping my breakfasts and lunches simple and healthy. here are my current favorite breakfast and lunch ideas....

oatmeal w/ greek yogurt and brown sugar

chicken salad & spinach whole wheat wrap (i loooove chicken salad)

pb, banana & nutella toasted sandwich

simple and delicious. baby steps, people. be on the lookout for yummy dinners at the trueblood house.


1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for the shout out!

I was sooo tempted to buy nutella at the store this weekend. It may just be my own personal housewarming gift to myself this fall :) I haven't made mom's chicken salad, I always have her or grammy make it, but email me the recipe or put it up (or maybe you already have…still send it to me) and I can't wait to make it loads of times this spring/summer!