Thursday, November 7, 2013

summer + halloween.

 
Halloween was really adorable with our little fox and puppy. Gus loved trunk or treating with his friend Aubrey and I'm loving using his candy as bribery.

 
Look at that girl....I mean, come on.


June is rolling from her back to tummy but not her tummy to back much these days. She loves sitting up and playing with whatever Gus is playing with....so lots of trains and trucks.


I love watching these two bathe together. I always loved getting to take baths and showers with my sisters and cousins growing up.

 
 

 
We are orchard addicts. We picked fruit all summer long and it made me so happy.


June pretty much solely travels by bjorn.  Josh and I fight over who gets to carry her.

 
 
Our little June bug is 6 months old. What!? 

1 comment:

Devin and Bree said...

youre such a babe Kaylea!