Monday, July 6, 2015

blueberry picking.







I'd been hearing suuuch good things about Bryants Blueberry Farm, so Josh and I took the kids on Friday and it was PERFECT.  The people were kind, the place was quaint, and the blueberries were the tastiest ones I've ever eaten.  Gus, Josh and I ate our weight in berries, while June had a blast just picking and exploring.  It was pretty wet from all the rain we've been getting but the kids loooved all the puddles to hop in.  Oh and they had a little bar of soap hanging from a rope and a water faucet outside for people to wash their hands and Gus and June reeeeally loved that too.  The place was amazing and now Josh and I can't stop thinking about buying some land to have blueberry bushes of our own and maybe some goats and chickens too.

No comments: