Sunday, August 24, 2008

back...and better than ever!




For the past two years, my bro Taylor has been serving a mission for our church in San Diego, CA. He got back on Tuesday and its been awesome having him home! His plane came in about three hours late, so while we waited we did what anyone else would do in an airport as sweet as Louisville's....we had a photoshoot. Good Times. He is so much fun to be around and he has such a great spirit about him. I'm def gonna miss him when I'm in Utah = [ I love having all 7 of us here for a lil while. We even took some super cute family pictures at a portrait studio. I'll put some on here when i learn how to. YAY for family! BOO for bein bad with technology-ill work on that one. My grandparents and aunt and cousin also came! It's been great having so much family in our home. It feels uber cozy...i love it.

No comments: