Monday, August 25, 2008

peace out girl scout




k, so i leave for utah tomorrow super early in the morning...i cant believe im gonna be living away from georgia, mike, and brynn. im gonna miss them like crazy. who's gonna booty dance provocativly on me now? who's gonna say "thats amazin lil raisin?" who's gonna laugh louder than me at a joke? i will miss them so much... and ill miss taylor and adam. in general i'm gonna miss my awesome family so much. except for em since ill prob be on her couch quite a bit this semester...good times. so here's a shout out to my stellar family and the great town of floyds knobs, in.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Hey girl! Hope all is well for you in Utah. It was so fun to hang out with your family for the week. You are all awesome! I'll be checking on you once in a while.....so be good! Love, Aunt Terri

Emily said...

KAYLEA! I'll see you on Sunday night and I'm super pumped!! As Taylor would say, "You rock".

krearly said...

who says 'That's amazin' little raisin'?????