Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 random facts about me...

1. I have the funniest family ever. Seriously, my stomach hurts so bad after being around them.
2. Diet Coke is my favorite drink. Em told me today that when she thinks of me, she thinks of mexican food and diet coke...charming huh?
3. I do love mexican food. Cafe Rio has changed my life.
4. N*Sync was my favorite group growing up. JC was my fave and I love watching him on America's Best Dance Crew.
5. I had a dream I made out with Will Smith Last night and it was super hott.
6. Dwayne Wade is my one true love.
7. I looove brushing and flossing my teeth.
8. Viva la Juicy is my favorite perfume, followed by Lacoste. 40 sprits.
9. I broke my chin open twice when I was little.
10. I go through Chapsticks like crazy ever since I moved to Utah.
11. My sisters and my mom are my best friends.
12. Juno is my favorite movie. I can watch it over and over again.
13. I saw weird things like, "Dawn guess I ain't Chawmin no mo." Don't pretend like you don't.
14. My little sister, Brynn, is the funniest person I know.
15. I can bake a mean batch of cookies.
16. I really wanna learn to sew this summer with my mom.
17. Chick-Fil-A is my favorite place to eat.
18. 98% of my clothes are from Gap....it's just that good.
19. I sucked my thumb for forever. I tried it the other day and almost threw up. Sick.
20. I was in a car accident when I was 16, and I was ejected from the car. I landed sitting up, totally safe. There is a God.
21. My parents are cooler than yours.
22. I'm kind of a hippie.
23. The Office is the greatest show of all time. I love me some Jim.
24. I love a good dance party.
25. I wanna be an aerobics instructor. I know I could make working out a party.

No comments: