Tuesday, February 3, 2009

repeat after me..I am a strong and worthy person...

Seriously today was one of those days when the universe was against me. You've all had those days. Those days when everything that can possibly go wrong, does. Days like this are always better in hindsight. After all that 's happened today, I'm so grateful I was able to laugh about it with Brynn and my roommate. Today helped me realize that I really love who I am and I'm grateful for friends and family who appreciate all of my quirks. My communications teacher makes us say "I am a strong and worthy person" at the beginning of every class and it's true. Today I talked with a boy who said some pretty harsh things and I remebered those words. We are all strong and worthy and we all deserve to be treated with respect, no matter what.

Oh and I really really wanna see He's Just Not That Into You.

2 comments:

HoffmanFamily2 said...

YOU are a STRONG and WORTHY person and many more wonderful things and no boy should be saying nasty things to you!!! Oh, I wanna see that movie to! ;)

Kaylea said...

come to utah and see it with me and my roommates this weekend!