Saturday, March 13, 2010

sometimes...

-i start to send a text to someone but change my mind because i wanna say it in person to them. stories aren't as funny over text when you can't do voices or expressions.

-i can't stop talking in voices. for like a whole year i talked like kip from napolean dynamite. and i will forever do my jersey accent.

-i have dreams about famous people being my bffs. shaun white. andy samburg. joseph gordon levitt.

-when i see people trip and then start to jog i wanna yell "you tripped" like ellen degeneres.

-i get hooked on a particular food place and become a feen. addiction runs in my family. currently im hooked on in-n-out. i'll get help when i'm ready.

-i imagine my mom having another baby. it's not possible, but i really want a baby in our fam. preferably a lil black baby. too specific?

-well, all the time, i love mal's blog and sometimes copy her ideas. thanks girl.

No comments: