Sunday, May 9, 2010

today is mothers day so i thought i'd give a much deserved shout out to my fave mom, georgia. here's a few things i adore about her... 1. she's always there for me. no matter what i'm going through, she's there....the good and the bad.
2. she's always up for a good time. a shopping trip? disneyland? florida? she's down.
3. she always thinks of others' needs before her own. when we were growing up, my mom would always be making a family dinner or watching other people's kids. my mom is the perfect example of giving service.

4. she always looks good. georgia has the whitest teeth and the tannest skin. and she's skinny. what a babe. do i raid her closet frequently? yes, yes i do.
5. she tells the best stories. whenever we go on road trips, we always ask to hear stories about when we were little and my mom always tells the best ones. we were cute kids.
6. homegirl can cook. my grandma is such a good cook and my mom def got that gene. she makes the best dinners and desserts.
7. she's got the best laugh around. you've prob heard it if you live anywhere in the us. i got the laugh gene fa sho.

8. she's real. if i'm doing something dumb, she says so. if i'm doing something great, she compliments me. i like that she can say what she thinks.

9. she's one of my best friends. i love hanging out with her and talking to her about my day.

10. i really did hit the jackpot with georgia. i don't think anyone else could handle me as well as she does. she's the best mom and i really do love and appreciate all she has does. HAPPY M-DAY MRS. D =]

1 comment:

Michael and Georgia said...

oh what a sweet girl, thank you for the wonderful and kind words