Sunday, August 15, 2010

catch-up

i'm loving having my whole family home for a few weeks. i always love indiana, but indiana with my crew makes me love it even more. today we were all sitting in church minus my adam and it just made me feel so good.

i'm officially a cincinnati reds fan. we all went to a game on saturday and i lost my voice from laughing/screaming the whole game. mlb is where it's at.

my new job is going great. i love working in a doctor's office. it's fast paced and i'm constantly on the go so the days fly by.

school starts in like 2 weeks. eek.

justin beiber has forever changed my life. i was running on the treadmill while jamming out to him and it made me want to run longer. yeah, only the powers of beiber could make that possible.

i got my hair cut a week ago. i hate how short my bangs are. my poor family prob hates me complaining about them. what can you do.

i love summer with my fam. it's real nice.