Saturday, August 28, 2010

countdown to taylor's wedding....

one week. 7 short little days till we get another sister in the dalby fam and i couldn't be happier. i hear seattle is gorgeous and i'm all for a late summer vacation.

in other news...

glee. september 21st couldn't come sooner.

i've been watching practically no tv, besides food network (naturally), and i think i'm ok with that. until glee comes back of course. who do you think i am?

i've been feeling this urge to be more domestic. i can clean and shop with the best of them but cooking? sewing? not so much. just you wait though, i smell some new talents just around the corner.

speaking of shopping. gap has got some adorable sailor shirts on sale. run don't walk. and abercrombie (judge me) has been amazing to me this summer. their jeans make my butt look redic and their shirts and sweaters are beautiful.

if you want to eat the best chocolate chip cookies ever, use the ghiradeli recipe. orgasmic. pretty sure i'm never going back to tollhouse.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

oh dang, somebody named Ashley has got to try those ghirardelli cookies. you should totally come be domestic at my house. you can impart some cleaning wisdom (and help motivate me) and i'll teach you all my cooking secrets. ok, ok, so my only cooking secrets are bakarella, pioneer woman, and smitten kitchen, but you know, we could totally still make some awesome foods.

Kaylea said...

girl, you've got a deal. i'll help you clean. you help me cook. germany won't know what hit it.

OUR HOUSE said...

Orgasmic? Oh Kaylea, you crack me up:) But in all honesty, I hope that your future sex life, with your future husband, is way better than Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookies ;)hehehe - Don't kill me for saying that Georgia!:)

Janna Mills said...

Kaylea did I hear you correctly?! NO MORE TOLLHOUSE?! ... wow this is quite the change. If you say it's better I'm gonna go ahead and believe you. :) Although I wonder how much better our lives could have been last semester if the ghirardelli cookies are that much better...

Kaylea said...

haha ruth. best comment i've ever read. jeez i miss you.

and yes, janna, make the switch to ghiradeli. so worth it!