Thursday, February 24, 2011

a few thoughts.


-i decided not to do weight watchers. i mean i want to be healthier, but i have the tools. i have a gym. i have a husband who love love loves healthy food. and i have an extra $10.00 in my pocket each week. bonus!


-i am still DYING to see the beib's movie, never say never, but who isn't??

-i am seriously addicted to madewell and jcrew. i fake shop online all the time. it's getting a little out of hand.

-spring is a month away! i can't wait to put on shorts, t's, and sunglasses. hello bronzed goddess.

-how did i get such a sweet husband? he is seriously so good to me. he eats chick fil a with me whenever it sounds good, watches food network, works his butt off for our little family, takes quick showers so i have some hot water too, raves about my cooking/baking, and about a million other things. he.is.the.best.

-my bangs are growing out and i'm loving it. i can actually pin them back and braid them without them falling out. it's the little things, right?

-living so close to my parents is wonderful. they do so much for josh and i everyday. i hope i'm as good of a mom as georgia is.

-today is rainy and gray, but it feels really good. kind of like christmas time. life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaylea! I just have to say that I adore reading your blog! :) It's always upbeat & witty! You're too fun! I hope you're doing well!!