Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the month of LOVE.


happy february 1st! since this month is all about the L word i thought i'd share my current loves...

1. my family.
2. jcrew's swimsuits. is it summer yet?
3. the idea of making homemade dinners.
4. getting to furnish and decorate our cute wittle home.
5. baking anything and everything. josh asked me to tone down the baking. maybe i could start cooking healthier things...like dinner? i'll sleep on that idea.
6. the food network. i'm even one of those people who watches it while i workout. my fave show? down home with the neelys. oh and the best thing i ever ate.
7. my new mac blush brush. brynn got one and i HAD to have the same one. it's a dream.
8. my long hair. ok, maybe it's not long yet but it's definitely getting there and i'm loving it.
9. working out at the ymca. it feels so good to be back at the gym. i think i even saw a little bicep muscle today in the mirror. oh, dang!
10. coach poppy perfume. it smells like heaven on earth. too bad the only time i wear it is when i swipe a spritz (or 12) at macys...or at my mom's. wish i had my own....

No comments: