Thursday, June 23, 2011

21 weeks.

i'm in love with my new anthro shirt (thanks mom!). it's nice to be able to shop at my fave stores still. the bump is getting bigger and the kicks are getting stronger! brynn got to feel baby trueblie kick last weekend and josh felt some kicks last night while we were watching "the voice". are you watching that? we love it. and we love this baby so so much. i feel so blessed to be able to carry this sweet baby in me every day. i know that there are people out there that are struggling to get pregnant and it breaks my heart. my prayers are with them. i just want everyone to have a baby truebie.

also, i really need to give a shout out to my mother. she's done so much to help make this pregnancy relaxing and fun. she gives me great advice, finds the cutest baby clothes, and last night she even got me some new bras. i tell you, that woman is an angel. thanks mama georgia for all you do.

4 comments:

Kiley said...

omg kaylea you are sooo cute!! CONGRATS times a thousand on this precious little gift - I'm so happy for y'all!! wish i could see that cute little baby bump grow!

love, kiley

Emily said...

love the top! and i agree, mom is bomb. and i promise that one day baby trubie will have mangum cousins. and it'll be the cutest thing in the whole wide world.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! :) And I'm so glad you have such great support, your mama truly is an angel! And you're already half-way done!! Woo!

Kaylea said...

kiley- jeez, i miss you! i wish you could see it in person too! it's so surreal.