Monday, October 27, 2008

Brynny Pop


white trash prom picture. classy.

remember when I used to make you say that? hahahaha. So my sister Brynn is by far the craziest girl ever. She will say anything, anywhere, in front of anyone without any hesitation. I love it. She has always been my best friend because she can make me laugh till I cry. One time she made me laugh so hard in the car that I threw up all over our leftovers from Logan's. I know everyone was not happy about that. Sorry em for ruining your steak. Seriously, eveyone in the world needs to know this girl. Brynn catapolts people out of their comfort zones and has taught me to not care about what people think. One time we were walking through the mall and Brynn was talking really...i mean really loundly about penisis( is that how you spell the plural of penis?? i dunno, i dont have one) and vaginas. Anyone that knows my family knows we do not talk in "quiet voice." I was like "Brynn, don't say that so loud, poeple are looking at us weird." And Brynn said, "We don't know any of these people!" Sooooo true. I'll never see those people again so who cares if they flip out about hearing those words in the food court? I love Brynn. I love that she still calls me and leaves me the greatest voice mails ever...well besides em's 7 hour voicemails. I love that she loves Hotrod and Juno as much as I do. I love that she has the greatest style. I love that we can make up songs about Aunt Jamimas syrup....i just laughed out loud thinking about that song. I love that she can harlem shake like the best of them. I love that she loves to laugh. I love that I can tell her anything. I love that she is visiting in March. I love that she knows the words to every song. Most of all I love that she's my sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahhahahahahaha.
i believe i was talking about nipples, and everyone knows the multiple of penis is peni. haha. that picture is attrocious. post a pretty picture of me so all your friends don't think i look like an overweight lesbian, as i do in that "prom" pic.
hahah, i love you. you're my favorite.

Blaine Jensen said...

haha oh yes...peni. how could i forget?