Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a few things that made me happy


So far this week has been great. A few things have made it super fresh...


1. Talking to Ryan and Emily about super salads...I can laugh for a good 5 minutes about that story.


2. I was walking up the stairs yesterday at school and the kid in front of me tripped and then started running the rest of the way to play it off....i sooo wanted to say "YOU TRIPPED!" It just takes one good trip to suck the coolness right out of you...


3. When Blaine and I were coat shopping at the GAP, he saw a blazer hangin up and said in this cute lil voice, "hey lil buddy..what are you doin all the way over here?" He sounded exactly like Brynn...totally adorable.


4. I found the hexagon picture that me, em and brynn took this summer on my computer...so classy.


5. Me and em practicing a happy birthday song for my dad in the car. It was like a lil choir practice....we even ran through it a couple of times. We take birthdays very seriously.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah. i love the ellen dvd. yuo better bring it for christmas. but seriously, i tell everyone i know about the tripping thing.