Monday, October 27, 2008

a much needed shout-out


I feel the need to give a shout out to my best friend, karen. She rocks. We met in eighth grade and she has been making me laugh ever since. We used to get in trouble for talking and laughing too much by our Theater Arts teacher like everyday. She hated us. It's cool though, cause we didnt like her too much either. Karen is seriously the funniest person ever and she's crazy smart and down to earth...I mean what's not to love about her? Oh and she's a really good listener and gives great advice. It's also a plus that she reads my blog and uses my old lady phrases. Different stokes for different folks. Hey karen, remember when we used to always look at that one picture from the theater arts book of that awkward kid giving a thumbs up and laugh hysterically? Thanks for being sooooo hilarious and such a b.a friend. I can't wait to come to see you in Austin! The dalbys love you!
P.S. mike says thanks for encouraging me to say the "D" word.

No comments: