Monday, September 19, 2011

huber's farm take 2.

the weather was perfect last weekend, so we headed to huber's to pick apples. nothing says fall like apple picking, right? oh.em.gee. we picked fuji apples and they are so sweet and crisp. my favorite breakfast right now is one of those bad boys cut up and dipped in some crunchy jiff peanut butter. yes ma'am!


oh and of course, we had to get some pumpkin ice cream to snack on while we sat around and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
check out our little truebs in stiff competition with that pumpkin for size. cute cute cute.

happy fall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! :) I wish I could find somewhere close around here to do that! I would love to pick me some apples! And totally adorable pumpkin (both of them ;))!

Emily said...

you are soooooo presh kaybear. love it.