Thursday, August 18, 2011

29 weeks.

i cannot believe i'm due in 11 weeks! soon, i'll be holding little truebs in my arms and smelling that sweet baby smell all day long. oh, and soon my heartburn will end. woot woot! my mom and brynn are here for the weekend and it's been so much fun to have them around. i sure love my family and it's so sweet to watch them love on our little one before she's even born.
ok, well we don't know if she's a she yet, but apparently my mom is pretty sure. yes, she did buy truebs a pink crib bumper and quilt. that georgia...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, your mom is fantastic! :) And she's probably right! Mom's are good at that!

Kaylea said...

ha i think she's right too.

Bree said...

I'm with Georgia. Girl! Those prints and the hanger idea is SO cute too! Miss you!