Tuesday, August 16, 2011

baby's room.

when josh got home from miami he was feeling super productive, so we decided to make some progress on baby truebie's room. i got these three prints from etsy and i adore them. the little salt lake city temple print is my fave (from here). i got the idea to hang the prints from pant hangers from em. it's super affordable and adds a quirky element to the space. now all we're missing is some kind of organizational rack to store clothes and blankets and some cute bedding, but i'm holding off on the bedding until after the babe is born. i'm sure he or she won't mind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! :) I'm sure the whole room will be awesome once it's done!!

Emily said...

It looks great! I'm glad my pintrest could be of service….now if only I actually went and found the things I love on there to put in my house…that's the hard part.

Kaylea said...

haha em, i pin every delicious food thing i see and yet, i make breakfast burritos and pancakes for dinner. at least i have good intentions.