Tuesday, August 23, 2011

mr. golden.

i should mention that i'm already crying as i type this post thanks to my sweet sis-in-law, jaimee's, tender post about our fam...

josh's golden birthday (29 on the 29th) is just around the corner, so i thought i'd take some time to record some of my fave things about my love.

i seriously married the best man in the whole world. no one is more kind or more patient with me. he loves me so so much and he shows it each day by the way he treats me. no matter how sassy or grouchy i am, he stays calm and sweet. he never makes me feel stupid...in fact he makes me feel really smart (which if you know my school record, you know that's sayin a lot). he's my best friend. he always loves what i cook or bake and tells me how talented i am in the kitchen. and in the bedroom ha just kidding, kinda. anyways, josh really is the sweetest, goofiest kid around and i'm so glad that i get to spend eternity with him.

i can't wait to see him as a dad in 10 weeks. that truebs is a lucky one.

i love you so much, josh. thanks for all you do for our family every day.

1 comment:

georgia said...

You crack me up, you did marry well, so far all my kiddos have found the perfect spouses for them!!!!!!! I love my family so much. I can't wait to hold, kiss, rock that baby!