Tuesday, August 9, 2011

thoughts.

the closer i get to becoming a mama, the more i think about my own parents. josh and i were going through my box of elementary writing assignments a few nights ago and i was getting teary eyed. everything i wrote was so spunky and imaginative and i owe that to my parents. they encouraged me to read and to write often. i remember being on long road trips with my family and my dad would say, "kaylea, write me a story." and i would.then, in jr high when i would get sleepy, my mom would read my assigned novels to me and i loved it. i'm grateful for the mom and dad i have. they're so supportive of me and they always make me feel like i can do anything. i really did get the cream of the crop in the parents department.

thank you mike and george. love y'all to pieces.

p.s. in second grade i wanted to be a babysitter when i grew up. looks like i'm about to be a permanent one. woohoo!

1 comment:

georgia said...

Thank you! You are the sweetest thing in the world! Just like when you were a baby. You will be an amazing mama!!!!