Tuesday, October 4, 2011

little happenings.

so, since i'm not working, i have quite a bit of time on my hands. it's kinda nice though, because for the rest of my life i'll be taking care of babies, finishing school, and working so i figure i should really relish this opportunity. while i was at my mom's last week, she taught me how to fishtail (i was certain i was having a baby girl and a good mom knows how to fishtail. am i right?) so yesterday, i decided to use some of my extra time and fishtail away. ahhh i love it. i told josh since we're having a boy, i can just fishtail his rat tail. josh seemed all against that idea...weird.
also, i've been packing my hospital bag (hello target sales) and it feels so good to get that going. i'm convinced i'm going to go into labor early. a girl can dream, right? whenev truebs decides to come, i'll be ready.

oh and even if you're not in need of a hospital bag, you should get this tote from target. it's $9.99 and it's pink on the inside. i mean, come on.

1 comment:

georgia said...

Adorable fishtail and a mighty cute hospital bag. Since you're having a boy you can spend an extra few minutes on you're hair.