Thursday, January 1, 2009

Aint no party like a floyds knobs party...

We rang in 2009 with class: these 2 love birds are seriously ador.
we played Quelf {funniest game everrr}
we partied with sweet tiaras, hats, party favors{that sounded like an elephant was dying}, etc. our poor neighbors.
we bowled some sweet games. ryan is my new nemisis.
Oh 2008, you were a good year. You brought some incredible highs and some self-evaluating lows. I'm incredibly grateful for everything that happened in 2008...one of my favorite years to date {1996 still reigns supreme}. I can't wait to see what 2009 brings!

1 comment:

OUR HOUSE said...

Kaylea, it's very kind of you to say that I was a good YW's leader -I hope I was. I truly loved you girls and teaching you. As I was looking through your old posts here I just kept thinking that I hope that my girls grow up to be like you and your sisters. Why? Because you have INTEGRITY. I really admire and respect that. You're parents did a great job raising you and I'm sure they're so proud.