Monday, January 19, 2009

i'm all about a 3 day weekend

we practice the hammy look religiously...and we still can't do it justice
no Ryno, you're #1
nathan, em, me, and my new bff cam
cuuute eh?
Thanks Martin Luther King Jr. for giving us a Monday off from school. Seriously, it's awesome. This weekend was fantastic! I worked, hung out with my work peeps, worked out, and hung out with em and ryan. I love love love living so close to Em. She is always there to talk to and gives great advice. On Friday night, I drove Em to where Ryno was and on the way there his ipod was playin one of his playlists. I'm not so into Dave Mathews, so I changed it to Kelly Clarkson...which resulted in Em yelling at me and forcing me to find the playlist again. Lesson learned-DO NOT CHANGE RYAN'S PLAYLIST. Good times.

On Sunday, while Em was cooking dinner {which was amazing} and I was baking cookies {which were insanely delish} we started singing "All My Single Ladies" by Beyonce {it's my jam at the moment...hollaaaa} and Em was making fun of her new name, Sasha Fierce {ask Em to pronounce it...haha}. I totally started defending her like we were bff's or something. I guess I feel a strong connection to B.

2 comments:

Emily said...

close enough to her that you call her "B" ha

Anonymous said...

in response to the hammy picture: are you special ed? no seriously, are you?

in response to your use of the word delish: i'm only charging $3.

in response to your use of the word "peeps": who do you think you are, Katrina Clayson?