Friday, January 23, 2009

love it.

There's nothin I love more than some communicatin. I love my communications class soooo much. My teacher is uber theatrical, we start each class with breathing exercises, and we discuss real world events and situations. Today in class we dicussed gender vs. sex and how that affects our communication with each other. When boys talk, they want an answer. When girls talk we just want someone to bounce our thoughts off of. After we cleared that up, we all talked about problems we've had communicating with the opposite sex and how we can make improvements. I honestly love this class.

1 comment:

HoffmanFamily2 said...

Awesome!! I took that class and it has by far been my favorite class ever!!! I even kept my book and didn't sell it back because there are so many good ideas in it!!! :)