Sunday, January 4, 2009

the best vacation. ever.


I can't believe Christmas break is coming to an end. It's been the funniest two weeks of my life. I laugh hysterically all the time, but my laugh works overtime when I'm with my whole family. They are amazing...or as Brynn would say, "It's redic how presh we are." I'm sad to leave, but I cant't wait to go back to Provo and get this school year rollin.
Favorite Christmas Break Memories:
*Brynn's language { button-up shirt=but but, precious=presh, pants=panties, etc, etc, etc...}
*jam sessions in the Pilot
*dance party with the neighborhood
*amazing Christmas presents
*Chick-fil-A! {without food poisening
*Mike singing the lip gloss song & Taylor singing Womanizer
*playing Rockband {hearing Mike sing Roxanne was awesome}
*delish homemade meals and desserts....mmMMMmmm
*watching The Office...a lot

No comments: