Sunday, March 8, 2009

i feel phat.

So, why is it that on Sundays I feel the need to snack alllll day long? Is it just me? Jeez, I hope there are others out there.

Last night, Jess and I went to Salt Lake to get her i-pod fixed at the apple store. It was nice to just get out and be at the Gateway. I looooove that mall. I would prob love it even more if I wasn't a poor college student.

Today, Jess and I watched an America's Next Top Model marathon. Ohhhh Miss Tyra, you crack us up. I especially love when she gets all ghetto. Oh no she didn't! We also made some enchaladas. MmmmMMMmmmm.

This week I vowed to workout more. Hello, Summer is like just around the corner and I def wanna rock a cute lil swim suit.

1 comment:

Emily said...

tellllll me about it! your entries crack me up kaylea. and sweet googles!