Monday, March 16, 2009

my mom's a rockstar.

I never really realized how much my mom did for me until I went away to school. Growing up, our house was always clean and organized. My mom would scrub the bathrooms, the kitchen, living and dining rooms, bedrooms, and closets. We would all help out, but my mom definately did wayyy more than any of us and I did not give her the thanks she deserved. Today I did the dishes, cleaned the bathroom, scrubbed the counters, cleaned out the fridge, and took out all the trash. It really was a lot of work. I thought "how on earth did my mom do this everyday with 5 kids in tow??" Then I remembered that my mom is a rockstar. She does it all and she looks hott doin it. I love her so much and I'm so grateful for all she does for me. Thanks mom for all your hard work. I wanna be just like you when I grow up. {including the Chick-Fil-A part}

1 comment:

Michael and Georgia said...

i have the best kiddos in the whole world.