Thursday, March 5, 2009

time to vent.


My life is really great. Like, really really really great. I've been blessed beyond belief and I have the best family everrr, but tonight I'm not doing very well. I'm stressed about school projects and papers, what school to go to next semester, what career to pursue, what shoes to wear for em's wedding {it really is a concern}, student loans, credit cards, and relationship troubles. I really wish my mom and dad were here so I could sit on their lap and cry and let it all out. I'm not jungling it all well right now and that stresses me out even more. And now I'm stressed about my face bein all blotchy and puffy from crying so much. You see, when I cry, there's no hiding it. Verrrrry attractive. Tonight calls for a good nights sleep and a streamy dream about Dwyane Wade.

1 comment:

Michael and Georgia said...

I'm so sorry you are stressed, I'm sure you will pick the right shoes,and the school stuff will fall into place, You need to have some faith.