Tuesday, March 17, 2009

we go for the special sauce.



We love us some J-Dawgs. I had it for the first time this summer and I was hooked. Sometimes I get mad at Em when she goes without me. It's really that good. And with Em's starving student card you get two dawgs {I feel like Randy Jackson} and two cokes for just six bucks. Seriously, it's a steal. Oh and tonight, they had green hot dog buns in honor of St. Patrick's Day. At first I just thought the bread was a little old, but then I remembered. After dinner we sat in the parking lot of Glenwoood and talked about when Em peed her panties giving a talk in Primary when she was 5 {she didn't want to go before and be late for her talk}. Em is seriously the best older sister ever. She keeps me in line and always makes good choices. Always. I pray that I become more like her someday.

1 comment:

Emily said...

mmmmm. i love me some j dawgs